Where should our Society go for the next 5 years? We can’t answer that question without hearing from you!
Our Society is writing a 5-year Strategic Plan. We need input from you – our members and our communities – about what we should focus on to help us choose what seeds to plant as a Society.
Members and the general public are welcome to participate in any of the following:
- Complete our online survey by 5PM on Monday, March 8th, 2021
When you complete our survey, you can opt to receive a thank-you gift and be entered to win: one of two veggie box subscriptions courtesy of the Inuvik Greenhouse OR $500 worth of groceries courtesy of ColdAcre Food Systems Ltd.
- Attend our Public Open House on Wednesday, March 3rd from 3:30 to 5:30 and 6:30 to 8:00PM (sign up is optional)
*Opens to Zoom Link that will be live at 3:30 PM March 3rd. If you prefer to be notified when the open house starts by email, click here to send us your contact information.
- Stop by NorthMart from 4:30PM to 6:30PM on Thursday, March 4th to fill out a paper survey
Community organizations and all levels of government can:
- Complete our online questionnaire by 5PM on Monday, March 8th
- Contact us to arrange an interview
We’re so excited to begin this work of planning for our bright future, and we can’t wait to hear all of your ideas on how we can better do our work and serve our communities.